Thursday, October 13, 2011

Application Psychoanalysis

I have recently become very interested in what a person's app selection says about them personally. In the spirit of full disclosure I will now outline what I think my app selection for my iPhone says about me:

Food-
Starbucks
McDonalds

Conclusion- Caffeine fueled, fast food junkie, or just merely a parent who travels and needs to know where to go to satisfy the "little one"

Gadgets-

FaceTime (included on the phone and turns out to be a great tool)
Maps
My Cast Weather
Facebook (not by my choice but..... I had to)
UberSocial (twitter app)
LinkedIn
DC Metro
DUAT
Priceline
iHandy Level (you figure that one out)
GIST- bandwidth tool
AOPA Airports (airport directory)

Conclusion- Flying Geek who travels a lot

Mixed bag

Bank account access
Verizon Account Access
efax
Priceline
expedia
Marriott
University applications

Conclusion- Parent that travels a lot

No comments: